background

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amanda's Baby Shower Invites

Yesterday, three friends and I finished up one of their baby Invites. A week or so ago I was asked to come up with an sports themed baby shower invite.  Okay, me, really?  Anyone who knows me knows that sports aren't my thing....I like watching some sports but an invite with a football or sports theme????
Luckily, I went blogsurfing and found this idea.
 Lucky Amanda is having a baby boy. She is a Sports Girl and a FSU fan and wanted something to reflect her passion for FSU and Football.  They are having her baby shower at Wild Wing Cafe.  I love the idea of her baby shower.  Together we all finished this card and I am so excited to see how everyone likes it!!


Supplies used:
CS:  rich razzleberry, old olive, whisper white,summer sun, basic black, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Inks: bashful blue, rich razzleberry
ETC: big shot, BAB bear DC, BAB beary essentials DC, 1" circle punch for football, white gel pen, hemp, snail and glue dots, top note (for inside invite), 1/2" circle punch,
stamp set: the retired brushstroke alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment