background

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stamp Class This Weekend and the GIFT TAG BOX....

When I went to Stampin' UP!  regionals a few Saturday's ago the Christmas Tag Box was one of the first items they demonstrated for us.  It was a WOW for me and I thought of all sorts of uses for this adorable box.
They gave us all sorts of dimensions, hints, tips, etc. and I wrote it all down not understanding a particular component on how to make the dividers in the box.  I remember thinking to myself " I will not be able to recreate this at home.."  How thankful do I feel that Stampin Up placed the template on their website for us demonstrators??  I think I did a YAHOO as I was printing off the template as I was so excited to have this to work from.  So, last night, I sat down while watching Game 5 of the World Series and came up with this idea below.  I liked how it turned out, what do you think???  This is what we will be making in class this weekend.  I am so excited for the Holidays coming our way and this fueled my want to put up my Christmas tree...yes, I said it!  You heard me!

If you are interested in learning how to create this Christmas Tag box with 20 tags, send me an email at jenwells08@comcast.net and you can sign up for my class or I can mail you the instructions, template and materials needed to complete this box.  It's fun stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this box and LOVE the tags! I still want to hold a class or attend one at your place...it's just getting this darn schedule to slooowww down! :o) Miss you...love your blog and your playlist too!
    ~Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tag box - I am signing up for that class for sure! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete